Saturday, July 5, 2008

Glad You're Back

We are so glad that Chad is back from Cleveland! We missed him so much. Parker and I hung out for 3 days by ourselves and luckily didn't drive each other crazy. He is such a sweetie and I have loved everyday with him. Here he is helping me make mini pizzas. So good by the way and so easy!

I love having my soux chef in the kitchen with me. Ta-Da the finished product.
Chad didn't come home until right before the fireworks started last night so Parker and I had to celebrate our Independence without him. We went to the Zoo which he was so excited about and bought a plastic snake to scare his daddy with. Then we went out to lunch at good ole Pizza Hut. Nothing greater than greasy greasy pizza!
What better way to welcome someone home than with fun 4th of July treats and fireworks! Hooray for Daddy's arrival! We were so excited to see him and grateful he is back home with us. We fried corn dogs and onion rings with our friends Tia & Blaise, lit off some of our own fireworks- which Parker didn't like at all, then went out back to watch the Greatest Firework Show in Idaho from the comfort of our own backyard! We had a great 4th of July!!!

7 comments:

Ash said...

Taylor, as wonderful as Pocatello is, you know its not as cool as the Idaho Falls show.

Sarah said...

what a fun 4th of july

Abby said...

Hey how did the interview go? We need to try tennis again :)

Justin and Stacey said...

So I am curious how the interview went and how soon you will find out! It would sure be nice to see some familiar faces in these neck of the woods!

PS. There is a house for sale on the end of my street that you should buy! :) Good luck Chad!

Sarah Mennear said...

I STARTED A BLOG TAY! sterlingand sarahmennear.blogspot.com
I am in love!

Chelsi said...

You are such a cute mom! I'm happy you guys love the mini pizzas too.

Leah said...

Oh if you fry food you will fit right in in Texas!!! :)
Looks like you had a great feast. Parker is a cutie!