This is Chad - my first blog!! Taylor wanted me to make the announcment that the Workman's are moving to Texas! After months of deliberation we have made the choice to attend the Baylor University School of Law. It is a miracle to have been accepted and we are so grateful for this blessing. As you know, we were thinking that we wanted to go to Case Western Reserve but it has been made very clear to us that Baylor is where we ought to be. We are so excited! Baylor is a phenomenal school and we feel so blessed. Baylor was always Taylor's first choice because it rhymes with her name - women.
So now the house is torn apart because we move on the 30th. We are going down to Texas on Monday to look at houses and visit the school.
It feels so good to have made the right choice - our little family has learned a lot from this experience.
Well, we'll keep you posted on our new address, phone numbers, etc. We love you all!!


19 comments:
finally another post - even if it was from chad ;) we're excited for you guys but wonder how in the heck we can work it to see each other over the course of the next few years - any ideas?? well we'll be gettin packed up in the next few weeks so you can have this room when you come to az :) fun fun and chad, with the way taylor posts, you may have to take charge of this blog!
we are glad tooooo! mom
we are glad tooooo! mom
Nice post Chad! We are excited for you guys and your new adventure. You should see if you can make it all the way to Texas without eating sugar!!
hey-i think chad should post more often!!! yes, chad that was a compliment even if it was from me :) -so i'm way excited for you guys. i'm sure you guys will love it-even if it's hotter than hades-i was going to cuss but i thought better of it. good luck with all the packing you have to do. fun! fun! fun!
yeay! ohio will be less cool without you... ready. set. go!
yeay! ohio will be less cool without you... ready. set. go!
Yay! That is so exciting! And good job Chad for your first post! I keep forgetting to leave a note that Taylor, your table and treats for Chad's homecoming in your previous post were so cute! You are so crafty! The only thing I am disappointed about is there isn't a picture with you in it. :) Anyway, we are so excited for you guys and your new adventures! (By the way, I think rooting for Baylor because it rhymes with Taylor is a very sound reason. Haha)
Chad,
This is Pudding's mom. I just wanted to say congratulations on your acceptance to law school. This is a long way from when you and Nate planned to be the principal and athletic director (respectively) of Twin Falls High School.
Best wishes for you and your family as you begin this new phase of your live.
Love,
Nate's Mom
Congrats, guys! That is so exciting for you. If only we hadn't just left Texas, we would have been only 3 hours away! Enjoy Texas.
Chad
It's Katy. Congrats on your acceptance to Baylor. Those decisions are the hardest. We are in law school in California. Parker looks EXACTLY like you, your wife is darling and I'm sure your baby on the way will make an excellent addition to your already amazing family. Good luck in Law School!
Katy
tyank8.blogspot.com
Welcome to Texas!!! It has been great getting to know you guys and have you over. Can't wait 'til you move here and we can go to the spray park, museum, zoo...etc.
I am also excited to meet Parker. :)
Good luck on finding a place and let us know when you are moving so we are there to welcome you with horns and sparklers. (Okay not really but maybe signs...!)
Congrats on your choice. Baylor is a great school. Isn't it amazing how things fall into place?
Congrats you guys! We're gonna miss you.
Congrats you guys!! I am so happy for you and so sad for me! I thought for sure I was going to be getting the Workman family to buy the house down the street from us. Oh well...if we are ever in Texas, we know who to call!! Good luck!
TEXAS?! wow how exciting! we would love to get together if you guys have time. i remember chad did promise us some "grown up time" at johnny carinos i believe when you came to visit!! :) let us know if you can stop by. we'd love to see you!
Congrats!!! I was excited to see your blog on Natalie's link. This is Mel, by the way, remember when I used to crawl up the bricks on your house....gosh it was one time, calm down :). Anyway, hope you are doing well if you want to check out our blog you are more than welcome to. It is: http://mikemelhatch.blogspot.com
Hey Workmans! Perhaps I am a little late commenting on this but I just thought I would say a great big WELCOME to TEXAS!! Russ told me a few weeks ago or whenever Chad called and I just found your blog...ANYWAY, July and August are crazy hot but the rest of the year is WONDERFUl!! Anyway, give us a call if you are up in the DFW area!! GO BAYLOR!
Congratulations! That will be a cool experience. Good luck on the move, that part is not so fun. I still kinda shutter every time we pass a big U haul on the road...ha ha not to make you nervous or anything. If we were closer I'd offer to help, but this far away I can't really do much. I hope everything goes smoothly for you guys.
we need an update! like how was parker's b-day in sea world and how the heck you guys are doing. We love ya and miss you like crazy!
Post a Comment