Saturday, June 21, 2008

FAMILY REUNION

We had such a great time at our Ash Family Reunion last week. Hogle Zoo, Lagoon, the water park, shopping, and Kung Fu Panda. Everyone was able to come but I was most excited to see this little guy:

Our newest nephew Rhet Jennings Packer. He is such a good baby and mighty cute I woud say. Being around him for a week definately gave me some hope that our next baby could be this easy. All he does is eat and sleep! Off to our first adventure at Hogle Zoo or should I say "Heaven on Earth" for Parker. He loves animals and this was truly perfect for him.
Day 2 Lagoon. Here we are on the train, 1 of 2 rides Parker would go on.
Lagoon-a-beach: Whitney, Mom, and Tristin Tate so graciously offered to take Mont on the carousel- I think he might have been regretting it after being pounded the whole time they were waiting in line!
How cute is this....Rand, Keith, and Chad all sharing a special moment on the carousel!

We had such a fun time with everyone. It was our last hoorah for a while since some of us are moving all over the country this summer. Thanks Mom for making everthing so great!!!!

3 comments:

Jill and Travis said...

Your little nephew IS very cute! And I loved the picture of Parker in the funny hat. He is a killer. Glad you are doing so well! And thanks, I thought my fish were pretty impressive, too! :)

Justin and Stacey said...

Taylor,

That is so exciting! I would LOVE it if you guys moved here. I really do love it and there is lots to do. You definitely need to pick the right area to live in though. If Chad needs anything while he is here, let me know! How soon will you know about the interview?

Kelly Munns said...

first of all...what in the world is whit doing to your mom's ice cream?! you need to blow that one up! haha she looks hilarious. and you, my little missy, need to show us your belly (austin powers/fat bastard style).