This has been my little project for the past week or so. I wanted to make Talmage a baby blanket so I found a picture of one at Walmart that I really liked. My first mistake was not buying the pattern for it. I figured it wouldn't be to difficult and I could do it on my own. Mom was my saving grace since she calculated the dimensions and told me how much material I would need and told me step by step when to sew which piece to the next piece. I think in total I only had 1 hour of unpicking...which is probably really good for me! The brown bones are on the back side. Here it is....
6 comments:
Cute Blanky! It turned out really good Taylor! Way to go on finishing it before he is born. I made a blanket for Lydia that I didnt finish till she was about 6 months old. :)
cute blanket! i love the dog bones. how do you have time to sew when you need to pack?! we all need to get together and have a sewing day. i don't know what it is about being pregnant and having the urge to do something new. great job!
GO TAY! Now you can teach me!
Nice job. It's really cute. Ah, the good old days of sewing. You've inspired me to make one too. It's been a while since I've made anything. Are you guys moving somewhere?
I forgot to say happy birthday yesterday! isn't it great being 25?
I'm impressed with your homemaking skills. I'm excited you're having another boy. I'm sure we'll have stories to share. If you didn't know already, our blog is byuva.blogspot.com.
Natalie
Post a Comment