Tuesday, May 13, 2008

HELLO from down under

It is official we are having another boy!! I love this picture of his hand. It makes me feel like he is waving to us and giving us the okay that he wants to be a part of our family. That could just be me being overly sensitive to our little Talmage. Yes, we have already decided on his name. Talmage is Chad's favorite name and Parker seems to love it as well. Every thing went really well during the ultrasound and we are so EXCITED!!!

9 comments:

Josh and Shyann Croke Family said...

That is so exciting! I'm so happy for you guys. I bet having 2 little boys around will be so much fun. Cute picture!

Anonymous said...

hey congradulations I am so excited for you guys!

Jill and Travis said...

YAY!!! We are so excited for you guys! And what a cute name! Glad everything went well.

Whitney said...

so littly tally wally is official huh? and to think chad chose such a great name all on his own! wowzers. can his middle name be brady?? do you think he'll like playing in the dirt more than parker does??

Annie Ruden said...

Yay, little boys. Our little Andrew and Talmage will have to hang out someday. Good luck with the pregnancy!

Sarah said...

I LOVE that picture, tis' so cute! Congratulations! 2 will be so much fun.

Abby said...

CONGRATS! The Workmans and the Leavitts are gonna have their own football team! Love the ultrasound picture that is Great!

Whitney said...

you have to go to this blog
http://ourcozynest.blogspot.com/
they are having a "card" swap and i totally thought of you. i might sign up too since i can't seem to find any of my sewing stuff (all packed away) but i do know right where my scrapbook stuff is!! let me know if you are!!

Mrs. Jones said...

I am so excited for you guys! I didn't really get to know you but I know that CHAD is grinning from ear to ear! What is he up to these days?