Thursday, April 24, 2008

Complete Silliness

It was so good to have Mom, Logan, and Caden here for a little while. Congratulations to Logan for graduating!!! While they were here Caden whipped out her laptop and started taking these silly pictures of Parker. Of course Chad and I had to get in a couple of the pics because they are so hillarious. We look like aliens!! Thanks for the silly pics Kik!!




11 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh my gosh taylor! Thoes are hilarous! I espically like you in the 2nd one. you look amazing. :)lol I"m still laughing!

Abby said...

LOVE IT!!!

Josh and Shyann Croke Family said...

Those are too funny! You need to display those in your house. I went to Mesa for the first time last weekend and loved it. I would move there in a heartbeat except the main reason I didn't like Texas was the heat and I don't think I would like the summers there either, but I loved Mesa.

chad and candice said...

hehe these are so funny! your blog is cute. parker is growin like a little weed! miss you guys! oh yeah...we're having a BOY!!!

Anonymous said...

hey how are you doing! Congradulations on the new addition coming soon that is so exciting!

Sarah said...

I JUST noticed yoru little announcement! CONGRATULATIONS! I'm SO excited for you!

Laura said...

Hey Chad! It's Laura (Arrington) Myers - I saw a link to your blog from Pattersons...love it! Your son is so cute, and congrats on the new baby on the way! Our blog is toddandlauramyers.blogspot.com. Good to see you again!

Annie Ruden said...

Very cute. Hey, congratulations! I heard there's to be a second. I'm very excited for you guys. Yay, we'll have babies close together. That's always fun even though I never get to see you! Good luck with everything. Love ya.

Whitney said...

parker is a crack up . .. just last night mom and i were trying to picture par with curly locks incase you have a girl-we were trying to guess what she would look like :) hopefully not like any of the above photos :) so is july a forsure thing or what?? time doesn't really matter to us i just need to know if i need to take off work . . actually my last day is the 23rd of july anyway so nevermind. tell parker to call me more .. i think he's forgotten who i am :)

Shyann said...

Congrats on the new baby! I am so happy for you guys. I swear we are such twins only we are just a couple months behind you guys with both our kids. How fun! It is baby season again with everyone I know.

Emily said...

the last one is my fave! Parker has little cute head with two goofy parents! so cute!