Thursday, November 1, 2007

Side Note

So really quick before I forget, I posted our trip to Rexburg but couldn't figure out how to write about the pics after I posted them. Chad's parents just got home from a trip to Disney World, Epcot Center, Sea World, & Animal Kingdom. Yes we were super jealous of their fun. They came up to see us and bring some souvenirs and then we headed up to Rexburg to see the rest of the fam. I love Rexburg. The temple there is so beautiful up on the hill top. I can't wait for the open house in January. Baby Mason is almost 5 months and such a cutie pie- I got him laughing pretty good so I'm fairly confident that I'm his favorite aunt!!! And Alyvia is 8 months. Her personality is so much fun and she is at that stage where she army crawls everywhere - and she's fast too!!

No comments: