



Halloween was so much fun this year!!! After debating what I wanted to dress up Parker as I found the cutest dragon costume. We went to a trunk or treat with our neighbors at the church by our house. It was so cold last night! I'm not used to freezing while trick or treating. Parker and Nateah, the ducky, loved every minute of it! The only thing I had to let him take to get candy in was an easter basket! Our friends Tia and Blaise came over later and we fried up some won tons. Soooo good.
I thought I would also post this very "spooky" pic of Chad shaving Blaise's beard. They are truly BFFs!
I thought I would also post this very "spooky" pic of Chad shaving Blaise's beard. They are truly BFFs!
1 comment:
lol! grown men with bff's...i love it. everyone needs one. do they hug? :) you guys look cute...that dragon is perfect, i love it!
Post a Comment