This trip was So. Much. Fun! I sat in the back seat with him while we drove down to SA and he just talked the entire time. Chasie girl of course tagged along and she was fantastic and didn't take any time away from Parker. We had donuts, stopped at Buckees, saw the zoo animals, ate at Rain Forrest Cafe, shot guns at Bass Pro Shop, went to Despicable Me 2, stayed up late eating junk food and watching DC's night of premieres, played cards at the hotel, walked down the river walk, and just had one very memorable weekend with our Parker. I'm so happy we started this tradition. It was well worth the crazy heat at the zoo!
Sunday, September 8, 2013
It's great to be 8
Our first born turned 8 this summer and we decided to start a new tradition. We call it the "It's great to be 8 trip". Very clever I know. So Chad and I told Parker he could pick anywhere he wanted to go for an over-nighter that was in decent driving distance for his trip. No shocker to us, he picked San Antonio. This boy loves animals and was dying to go to the SA zoo.
This trip was So. Much. Fun! I sat in the back seat with him while we drove down to SA and he just talked the entire time. Chasie girl of course tagged along and she was fantastic and didn't take any time away from Parker. We had donuts, stopped at Buckees, saw the zoo animals, ate at Rain Forrest Cafe, shot guns at Bass Pro Shop, went to Despicable Me 2, stayed up late eating junk food and watching DC's night of premieres, played cards at the hotel, walked down the river walk, and just had one very memorable weekend with our Parker. I'm so happy we started this tradition. It was well worth the crazy heat at the zoo!
This trip was So. Much. Fun! I sat in the back seat with him while we drove down to SA and he just talked the entire time. Chasie girl of course tagged along and she was fantastic and didn't take any time away from Parker. We had donuts, stopped at Buckees, saw the zoo animals, ate at Rain Forrest Cafe, shot guns at Bass Pro Shop, went to Despicable Me 2, stayed up late eating junk food and watching DC's night of premieres, played cards at the hotel, walked down the river walk, and just had one very memorable weekend with our Parker. I'm so happy we started this tradition. It was well worth the crazy heat at the zoo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I totally love this tradidion . .i'm sooo coming next time!
i agree with whit. this tradition rocks!
faniyin
f
.
.
faniyin
تركيب دش
f
فني دش بالرياض
فني تركيب دش بالرياض
تركيب دش بالرياض
Post a Comment