The past couple months have been busy and fun so I thought a little update would be good.
We've been doing some updates to our home so once all of those are done then I'll post some pictures.
Chase at 3 months. I love this little bug!!
Parker had his first grade program. He was awesome!!! He's wearing a brown shirt. Good luck finding him in this picture. I was holding Chase while trying to help T & C be quiet all while trying to take pictures so my zooming-in never really happened.
We went to our first Texas crawfish boil. I didn't like the smell nor the taste!! But the company was fun:) It was for all the ward counsel members and their families, so the bishop thought he should buy 50 pounds of crawfish. That is a ton of crawfish!! Some people ate it like candy, others people like me filled up on the sides. That is one southern delicacy I am totally fine not partaking of!
Parker surprisingly loved holding them. The kids thought they were pretty cool.
The bishop representing his Texas pride with his sweet apron!
Grayson taking his turn with Chasie pie
Cannon and the girls....this is where he usually ends up :) Such a ladies man.
Seriously when did Cannon get so big???
Cannon has been OBSESSED with fire trucks for the past month or so. It is all he talks about, dresses like, and watches. So we took at trip to Fire Station #6 for a fun FHE.
I love this pic. Talmage is SO good to Chase and quick to help her or make her happy.
We had some fun visitors come to Texas for a few days. We had a blast with them. Here we are on the trolley.
And at the Houston Astro's game. Since they aren't that great at winning games there were plenty of open seats for us to take our pick. However, they won that night!!
And my sweet Chasie at 4 months. She is seriously a great baby. She laughs and smiles more than she cries. And she loves people. She has discovered her tongue (which you can witness in the next pic) and she decided she doesn't want to sleep through the night anymore :( She's been sleeping great since 2 weeks so this is quite a bump in the road that I am trying my hardest to fix!
I started her on rice cereal the other morning and boy did she go at it! She started sucking her bib since that had most of it on it anyway.
Chad's sweet Grandma Harding past away last week so he is in UT speaking at her funeral as I type this. I love my husband. I'm grateful for the peace that comes with a true knowledge of life after death. His grandpa is such a rock and full of optimism and funniness! She will be missed. (Not sure why this picture looks like it is cut off)
So since I didn't want to be a boring mom yesterday on Memorial day we went over to our friends house to swim. Then we went to HEB and I let them pick our their favorite cereal and pizza for dinner. Calories don't count on holidays...right?!









2 comments:
cereal and pizza for dinner is good anytime, even for breakfast and lunch. chase is getting so big, love her. thanks for the post. look forward to the house post.
chase really is getting bigger! love that pic with her and talmage, to cute!
Post a Comment