After talking and planning and waiting for 4 years we finally made our trip to Disney World a reality. We had such a great time and we're so glad that G&G Workman could come with us.
Here are just a few of the pictures....all in random order.
We called this the "Buzz ride". I'm sure it had an official name but we LOVED this ride.
On our bus heading to one of the parks, Animal Kingdom I think. Pretty sure Chad misses lugging around our mondo stroller in this bus full of people the most :)
Behind us is the "Tree of Life", one amazing huge tree!
On the African safari..with real African animals. I think Parker was most excited to see the Ostrich eggs. I thought the hippos were pretty cool, Tal was in a "mood" and didn't want to be asked to look at anything :)
We had lunch in Africa with Mickey and Friends. Parker wasn't feeling too well and was probably sleeping on a chair at this point, poor guy. Cannon LOVED all the characters from a distance ONLY!
This is Hollywood Studios where we saw the "Beauty and the Beast"show a.k.a. Talmage's favorite part of the whole week!
Riding motorcycles at Pizza Planet.
We took this picture for Tal since he was asleep in the stroller
The race cars were a HUGE hit with the boys, even Cannon rode in the car.
Our last day and Cannon finally warmed up to the characters!
"Look ma, I'm holding up the castle!"
Yes, that Buzz Lightyear is made of Legos. Pretty Awesome.
"Ahhhh Bruce is eating my children!!!"
This is our 2nd day at Animal Kingdom since Par was sickly the 1st day. The boys really wanted to go on the Rapids ride but Chad didn't want to get wet. Obviously, the boys won and Chad got soaked. SOAKED! He and Parker were dripping wet. Talmage and I managed to only get half our shorts wet. Good thing the sun was shining!
Fire works and the Electrical parade.
We had an awesome time and made some memories that the boys will hopefully hold on to for a while;
Although, I think Chad is secretly planning our next Disney World vacation already!




6 comments:
seriously so fun!! i would love to do something like that! your hair looks great, tals mickey shirt cracks me up, cannon in his sunglasses is awesome, and parker sleeping with mickey is cute! tell chad to work a little harder so he can pay for us next time!!
Now we know were Bill was hiding when the kids were at church looking for him. (They love him) How fun!!! I want to take the kids to Disney Land. Looks like you guys had such a great time!!
i agree with caden. why doesn't chad just take us all with him next year. no need for G&G just bring the packers! :) i'm glad that you guys had such a great time. very jealous!!!
Crazy fun! ...and I love your hair.
Oh I love these pictures! I love the pic with you all in your Disney shirts!
Post a Comment