Brady and Amy flew in from Idaho and we had a BLAST with them. We visited the Kemah Boardwalk, fed stingrays (everyone but me..even Tally), rode a crazy old wooden roller coaster, and topped it off with the Best Date Ever. We left the boys for 9 hours with our friends Sarah and Sterling (might I just add- best babysitters ever) and drove up to College Station for the football game. Seriously Awesome! Thanks Honey for introducing me to the A&M world of College Football! Whoop!!
Sunday, October 2, 2011
Best. Date. Ever.
It seems that after each boy of ours is born, mine and Chad's dating life pretty much spirals out of control toward a downhill slope! Sad but true. I am paranoid about babysitters unless I know them WELL. Anyway, we had been planning to go to a Texas A&M football game with Brady and Amy since last September. I figured I needed a good year to find the right babysitters! Just kidding. Sort of.
Brady and Amy flew in from Idaho and we had a BLAST with them. We visited the Kemah Boardwalk, fed stingrays (everyone but me..even Tally), rode a crazy old wooden roller coaster, and topped it off with the Best Date Ever. We left the boys for 9 hours with our friends Sarah and Sterling (might I just add- best babysitters ever) and drove up to College Station for the football game. Seriously Awesome! Thanks Honey for introducing me to the A&M world of College Football! Whoop!!
Brady and Amy flew in from Idaho and we had a BLAST with them. We visited the Kemah Boardwalk, fed stingrays (everyone but me..even Tally), rode a crazy old wooden roller coaster, and topped it off with the Best Date Ever. We left the boys for 9 hours with our friends Sarah and Sterling (might I just add- best babysitters ever) and drove up to College Station for the football game. Seriously Awesome! Thanks Honey for introducing me to the A&M world of College Football! Whoop!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sounds amazing!! Even if bentley wasn't attached to my hip I wouldn't have a babysitter. Love the pics and cannon standing!
Post a Comment