this is what we've been up to...
Before we officially moved in to our new home, we came down to The Woodlands and painted a few rooms. We were able to recruit our favorite missionary, Elder Schofield, who is currently serving in Conroe. He and his companions happened to be in town for a zone conference and needed service hours - it was a win-win!Then we moved in all of our stuff and the unpacking, unloading and organizing began...which lead to some pretty bored little boys. This is Tally's "if you don't get all of these boxes out of my way I'm gonna go crazy" look.
Parker lost another tooth...
Mennears came and helped us put together our family room (literally put it together-thank you IKEA)
The boys are pretty obsessed with Siena. We definitely love this little girl.....and need one of our own, if I do say so myself!
This picture may possibly be used in a wedding video in say 22 years, but nothing is set in stone quite yet.
Then when things get really crazy around the Workman home, the KIX come out!
We managed to get out of the house one day and check out the children's museum. I have to say that these two little boys make one CUTE duo!
We dropped some coin here at The Cupcakery last week. 2 out of the 4 cupcakes were pretty good. Really over priced but still fun to eat a fancy cupcake.
7 comments:
I loved all the pictures, your boys are so cute! And I agree that you and I both need a little girl!ha! Moving is so fun! not really but glad to hear you guys are all in your new house and getting settled.
i can't wait to see more pics of your new place! your boys are so cute can't wait to see them in person they are probably even cuter! the kix comment made me laugh. those cupcakes look so good ive been wanting to go to sprinkles to get one have you been there? heard they are really good. and chad looks like he now has a real job with those new glasses!
The boys are getting so big! Let's see some pictures of the house! I'm so happy that things are going well for you guys. We sure do miss all of you.
Sounds like tons of fun. Moving is always bitter sweet; so exciting, but so much work, especially with little ones. I'm sure your home is beautiful. If you feel like driving to Arizona again, give us a call, we'd love to see you!
I'm so glad you updated. Maybe we'll drop in next week if I am brave enough to fit one last temple session in this late in the game.
nooooo cannon . . not kix on the new zebra rug!! :) probably adds a little characte smushed into the fibers anyway!! the countdown to swim, eat, craft time is on . . baby!
I LOVE all the pics. I cannot believe how big the boys are! Miss and love you all.
Post a Comment