I love this picture....it describes Talmage in a nutshell.
Well anyway, Chad has officially been to work 2 whole days! Woot Woot!! For the month of June, he'll work down in The Woodlands during the middle of each week and he comes home for school and the weekend for the end and beginning of each week. Kind of a weird schedule but he is needed both places. We sure have missed him these past couple of days so the boys and I tried to keep busy and have some fun.
On our walk this morning the boys were obsessed with picking the flowers at the 'green park' (which we like to call it), I am positive they picked every last one. They are actually weeds, so we weren't breaking any laws. They know their mama likes flowers! So purdy!
Making sure his brother's won't see him eating the flowers they just picked...
...Score! All mine!
Yesterday the library had a 'big rig' day. Couldn't miss that extravaganza now could we.
Talmage loves his binoculars. He takes them EVERYWHERE with him. Literally EVERYWHERE!
Fire fighter in training....aka Parker, not the other guy.
It was so HOT outside! I think Cannon barely survived. He'd pretty much do anything for a fudgesicle though!
5 comments:
those pictures totally made my day! i so wish you were coming home this summer. parker looks like he's ten. talmage is so funny in the first pic and cannon looks completely different since the last pics you put up!
I'd do anything for a fudgesicle too!!!!
i'm so glad you posted. i can't believe how big tal is. i guess he's rhet's age but he's just grown up. cannon is getting so big too. since you're not coming home at least do a few more posts!
Cute kiddos! We love "yellow flowers" at our house too. Lucky for us there are fields of them all around! Hope you are all doing well and loving your new place/job!
I LOVE Talmage's shirt!!
Post a Comment