Now that our house is sold and Chad has started school I guess I better do a quick recap of what we are up to.......

Back in October Chad was accepted to the Land Development program at Texas A&M. We were thrilled to say the least! We've been sensing there was a "change in the air" for us for quite some time and we are excited for this new opportunity. He has such a passion and talent for development and I know he will do great. This program is perfect for him.
Chad has been commuting during the week and coming home on the weekends to see us, so we are very anxious to be back together as a family. A few more weeks and I'll get to really see what Aggieland is like, I can't wait!!
We love you and are so proud of you honey!
7 comments:
so exciting!!! have you found a house yet? way to go chad!
yay you're house is sold! well when you do find a new one you will have to give us a virtual tour. how long is his program again?
The house sold? I need the update! Congrats to you all, you'll love Aggieland. :)
Are you still loving like that, or are you all settled now? Did the punch work out for you?
Sooo, how is Aggieland? :)
Can't wait for the details!!!!
Good luck in Aggie land! I'm not a Texas A&M Aggie, I'm a USU Aggie but let me tell you being an Aggie is fantastic! ha ha!
Hope all is well!
How are things in Aggie Land? I've been thinking about you guys.
Post a Comment