Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Thanksgiving part 2

As you can see from the last post, I have been having some issues with publishing my pictures! I figure a bad picture is better than no picture....right??
So, we were lucky enough to have Tia and Blaise come to visit for a week. We have definitely missed them! We were also lucky enough to have Sterling and Sarah come up from Houston for the holiday as well. We were also lucky enough to have made our very first Thanksgiving dinner that turned out to be quite good :) Thanks to all of you who contributed your scrumpdilliumptious recipes!

Blaise and Chad in the kitchen, yes they were quite the cooks, carvers, and pastry chefs
Tia and I making the Clarkes world famous sweet potatoes. YUM!
And finally, Parker giving us the sign that he is READY to EAT!!

Happy LATE Thanksgiving!!!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

The Durfee's said...

How fun! glad you got some pictures up!! parker's a cutie! cant wait to see you guys!

Jessi said...

Isn't that sweet potato casserole the best! Always a hit. Your boys are getting so big and so cute! We are going to AZ in 2 weeks, don't get too jealous. Hope you guys have a great Christmas.

Workmans said...

Very impressive! I don't think I'm quite mature enough to handle a whole thanksgiving dinner by myself! I'll stick with bringing the raspberry pretzle salad for a while. Good Job! Looks super fun!

Workmans said...

Yes I am really up at 2:00 am. Being Pregnant does weird things to you!

Chelsi said...

Looks yummy! Glad you got to see those guys... so much fun ;) Gord was happy to talk to Chad the other day. He is considering an MBA school in Texas so maybe we'll be neighbors :) Hope you guys are doing great!

Stamp With Linz said...

I'd like some Thanksgiving dinner right now...not like the stuff molding in the fridge, though. Glad it all turned out well! :)