Thursday, October 22, 2009

Playing catch-up

So, if you haven't noticed I haven't been posting lately because I like to add pictures with my posts and my camera is BROKEN! I can't get my pictures to download on to our computer so I gave in and published my last 2 posts. I hope so badly I can get my pics somehow and I'll add them to these posts later.

We've had a lot of family time in the past month which has been so wonderful for us! We did however get the dreaded swine flu at our home. Chad and Parker had it really bad and somehow survived it. I have never seen them look so bad! Lots of prayers and lots of hand sanitizer was was the key! It was such a blessing Talmage nor I got it. I promise our home is germ free from the swine flu now!

Our really good friends, the Hansens, came down from Utah to stay with us for a few weeks since Eric is working in Dallas for a bit and Atticus is due for surgery next week, here in Waco. It is a never ending slumber party for Cindy and I and we lure Chad in with yummy treats and good movies, and wait for Eric to come home on the weekends. It has been such a fun time for the kiddos to play with each other. I promise to post pictures soon!

2 comments:

Chelsi said...

I didn't realize Henson was born on Chad's birthday! Glad they survived the swing flu. I bet that was scary. Gord has had the flu this week, glad it isn't the swine flu though. We have been staying away from him hoping to avoid it. I can't believe baby Tal is already a year! Crazy... Sounds like you guys are doing well.

The Packers said...

i was wondering what happend to you. i was thinking you might be pregnant and sick and thus coudln't blog. we look forward to the pics that will be coming...soon...