These past 6 years have been the greatest and quickest years of my life!! I am so LUCKY to have such a WONDERFUL husband to share the joys of life with. Chad is in the middle of finals so he promised me we would celebrate when the quarter ends....hopefully he'll wisk me away somewhere romantic.....my guess is IHOP or Chick-fil-a! 6 down, eternity to go!
I love you!
*photo courtesy of Parker Workman
11 comments:
Happy Happy Anniversary!! You have a lot of great things to show for six years! Two super cute boys! Hey we're very excited for your sister and their new addition. What a neat thing!! Hope you all are doing well in the heat.
Happy Anniversary you two crazy love birds!!! Just don't let him put sparklers in your ice cream cake! We miss you guys. I know I say that everytime, but we doo!!! Good luck with finals, Chad!!
i love the...photo courtesy of Parker Workman!!!! so cute! Happy anniversary! so...where is your reading list that you used to have on the side? have you read goose girl yet? i'm up to 30 books how 'bout you! :)
Congratulations!
P.S. I think Parker really has a knack for that photo thing. I know plenty of people who still cut off heads in pictures.
chad i just want you to know how cute and adorable i think you look in this picture, it sure is a keeper, with love,
tate
Congrats you two!
Six Years! Holy Smokes it doesn't seem like BYU-I was that long ago! Congrats!
Hooray! Congratulations! And Parker is quite the little photographer. I can't even center pictures that well!
Well my goodness! Happy anniversary you two. We TRULY love our Workman fam. Truly.
Hello you dont know me but you know my Pizza. I was just googleing and found a post you had made about how you had just moved to Texas and that you loved Craigos Pizza and couldnt find anything to match it. I am Scott the owner of Craigos Pizza. Next time you find your self in idaho dinner is on me. We are building one right now in Provo so you can stop there to if your in town.
Workmans said...
We just moved to Texas from Idaho where we LOVED Craigos pizza!! We miss it and can't find anything that beats it yet. Grilled chicken, red oniion, and olives with a pesto sauce- definitely my fav!!!
March 2, 2009 8:38 AM
I love that Parker took the picture. He has some pretty mad skills! Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment