check out tal's smile in the first pic! he is sooooo cute. he's totally you i can totally see it. how bout i say totally one more time! happy father's day to a totally awesome dad-o!! :)
Hey Happy Father's Day Chad! Gosh I can't believe your little guys. It makes me sad how fast Mr. Talmage has changed. Those pictures are super cute. I just want to squeeze them all. You too Chad!
3 comments:
check out tal's smile in the first pic! he is sooooo cute. he's totally you i can totally see it. how bout i say totally one more time! happy father's day to a totally awesome dad-o!! :)
i have to agree with whit. tal face in the fist pic is soo sinkin cute. then the 2nd he's all seriousness. so funny.
Hey Happy Father's Day Chad! Gosh I can't believe your little guys. It makes me sad how fast Mr. Talmage has changed. Those pictures are super cute. I just want to squeeze them all. You too Chad!
Post a Comment