Today is a special day of remembrance for me, its the 14th anniversary of my dad's passing. He was always so fun & goofy and made each of us kids feel like we were his favorite. I miss & love him very much. I can't wait for the day that all my boys will finally be able to meet him. I am so grateful for the memories that I have of him. Love you Papa!!!
4 comments:
apparently you and whit are glad that i posted all those pics of papa last year so you have something to post! :) hope your day is going well.
Your dad sounds like he was an amazing guy! Makes us even more grateful for the plan of salvation. Hope you guys are doing great!
This is neat Tay. Your dad had to be pretty amazing to have the kids that he did. The ash family is pretty neat, and I'm glad I'm related to one.
You look a lot like your dad! Im sure it's times like these that your appreciation for the gospel intensifies.
Your dad has a lot to be proud of. You and Chad are great people raising great kids!
Post a Comment