Saturday, March 28, 2009

6 Months

My little baby is already 6 months old, I cannot believe it! The time has gone by so incredibly fast.  He has discovered his voice and has so much he wants to tell us.  He loves to roll around and discover all his surroundings. It doesn't take him long once I set him down  to scoot across the entire room, he's a fast little bugger. He loves his big brother so much and laughs pretty hard at him most of the day.  
Happy 6 month birthday Talmage!




11 comments:

Chelsi said...

So big! Cute little man.

The Durfee's said...

gosh he's so stinkin cute!! he doesn't even look like a baby!

Mom said...

I'm with kik...soooo cute...You need to come visit NOW!!!!!!...before he gets any bigger......

Workmans said...

Oh my word Tay!! I can't believe it's been six months! I wish we could see your cute boys more often. I hope you know we really will make it down there eventually.

chad and candice said...

Its crazy how time flys isnt it! we are ready to celebrate 7 months here in a few days...next thing we know they will be hoping on the bus to go to school! miss you guys!
ps we are sure seeing a lot of your father in law these days! hes such a good guy and has helped us so much in trying to find a house!

Whitney said...

there are certain parts about his smile that remind me of rose :) at least she'll have a good role model to look up to. i just wanna kiss all over those fat cheeks and pinch his little toes . .4 months and counting :)

Emily said...

Woah. He is like a second grader. Your family is so cute... miss you!

Blaise and Tia said...

Gosh he is so cute! I miss you Taylor! Our time here is winding down. Only 2 weeks left, I can't believe it! We need to plan a trip to Texas sometime soon!

Eric and Cindy Hansen said...

He is a perfect combination of Chad and Parker! He is one darn cute 6 month old!

The Packers said...

so yet again you post some pics of him without clothes. at least he is DANG CUTE!!!! don't you love all the places you find them in. this is such a cute stage.

Leah said...

Oh my goodness he is so big. I can't believe he is all over the place like that. What a smart little boy. I love it when they discover their voice, that is until they scream all the time for no reason. Audrey was a screamer and boy was she LOUD! So funny. He is just adorable as can be!