This picture is from our family reunion this summer at Lagoon-a Beach.....sorry Kik it was the only picture I had!! They are going to be sealed for time and all eternity in the Mesa, AZ temple and have the reception in Mom's backyard. I can't wait to see all my family in a couple of months! Congratulations love birds!!!
Saturday, September 13, 2008
From China to Eternity
Hip hip hooray - Caden and Joe are engaged!!! I am so happy for my little sister who just got engaged this week and is getting married in 2 months!! Caden 1st met Joe when they both left BYU-Idaho to go to China for a semester to teach English......I'm pretty sure she wouldn't have survived it there without him. I am so excited to have Joe in the family.
This picture is from our family reunion this summer at Lagoon-a Beach.....sorry Kik it was the only picture I had!! They are going to be sealed for time and all eternity in the Mesa, AZ temple and have the reception in Mom's backyard. I can't wait to see all my family in a couple of months! Congratulations love birds!!!
This picture is from our family reunion this summer at Lagoon-a Beach.....sorry Kik it was the only picture I had!! They are going to be sealed for time and all eternity in the Mesa, AZ temple and have the reception in Mom's backyard. I can't wait to see all my family in a couple of months! Congratulations love birds!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
um . . . i know she's in a bathing suit cuz i was there - but first glance (or second) you may wonder why they both look .. . well .. you know! :)
Yay, congratulations to Kiki. Can't believe she's old enough. I want to see pics of your 8 month prego belly. So excited for you guys!
HEY HEY HEY~!!! did you have baby Talmage yet? Will you e-maile me your address at sarahatoz@hotmail.com? Love you guys!
Hey Taylor your little guy is all most here I am so excited for you!!! Be sure and post lots of pics!! I finally have a blog www.dance-fam.blogspot.com
so i read what you wrote on whit's baby blog--i think it's okay that i am a raging jealous sister. you try having 4 boys and then we will talk! okay, so will you have your baby already. i'm so excited for you and want you to deliver already. i want to see how cute he is and how much he will look like you. we all know who parker looks like so it should be your turn for a twinner. --hey, maybe baby #3 will be a girl and then i can go through another jelous rage with you!!! best of luck!
Post a Comment