
Tate comes home in 6 days!!! He left on Chad's birthday and comes home on his birthday. What a great present! I guess that means I don't need to get him anything this year...he he he. Anyway, everyone will be down except for Caden who is in China. When Tate left for his mission he sold his famous truck to my Brother-in-law Brady Workman and now Brady has sold it so it is officially out of the family. Sad, sad day.
2 comments:
Taylor! I just found your blog through Whitney's that she just started. Parker is so dang cute! I cannot believe that Tate is home already. That is crazy! Well, you have to tell him that my little sister, Whitney is waiting for him. Unfortunately she is in Rexburg! Anyways, just thought I would say hello and glad to see your family is doing well!
Stacey
www.justinandstaceyheaton.blogspot.com
ok what the heck...i second most of what stacey just said, but hello!?!? I'm so glad to find you on here. I wish I got paid for snooping people's blogs because this is like a full time job!! So glad to see your cute little family! Little Parker is a doll! I can't believe he's 2!! I just barely had mine...almost on parker's b-day..aug 5. anyway, keep in touch, girl! yeah for tate and the whole ash fam for getting him back!!
Post a Comment